As starting with our review, we would like to mention here that best AA flashlight run on AA batteries. AA batteries are available everywhere. Some of these flashlights need one battery only, while others work with two AA batteries. Now you can travel anywhere you like without running out of batteries. On the other hand, some users keep rechargeable batteries with them, as it is a more cheap and convenient choice for them.
Top 5 Best AA Flashlight on the Market
Here is a small description of some Best AA Flashlight being operated on AA batteries as follows:
- ThruNite TN4A LED Flashlight Powered by 4 AA batteries
- Fenix LD22 2015 edition – LED Flashlight
- Streamlight 88033 – ProTac LED Flashlight
- ThruNite Archer Series – LED Flashlight
- Sunwayman D40A Cree XM-L2 LED compact AA Flashlight
1. ThruNite TN4A LED Flashlight Powered by 4 AA batteries
ThruNite TN4A is another LED flashlight that works with AA batteries and has the capacity to produce output of 1150 lumens. Once again, an cheap and convenient choice you could make. Now you can travel with ease because AA batteries are available almost everywhere. Its clear hardened glass lens has a unique feature of anti-reflective cover along with waterproof components. This makes it resistant and strong to use in tough conditions too.
Its advanced ITC technology helps prevent the TN4A from being overheated after using for extensive hours.
- The latest CREE XPL-V6 LED gives great light efficiency and makes output up to 1150 lumens.
- The economical and readily available AA battery makes TN4A a better choice for you to use everywhere.
- Ultra clear tempered glass lens with anti-reflective coating.
- Adopts ITC (Intelligent Temperature Control) technology to effectively prevent the TN4A from overheating and thus extend its lifespan.
2. Fenix LD22 2015 edition – LED Flashlight
Fenix LD22 latest has a 300-lumen output, with Cree XP-G2 (R5) LED and can run up to almost for 50,000 hours. Holster, lanyard and the AA Alkaline battery come with the original flashlight making it more convenient to use. The momentary-on feature is also a handy option for its users and once again, the AA battery makes it easy to carry anywhere. So it can be best choice for camping and adventurous trips to far flung places.
- Max 300 lumen 2015 version with Cree XP-G2 (R5) LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Uses readily available two AA (Ni-MH, Alkaline ) batteries
- Holster, Lanyard and 2X EdisonBright AA alkaline batteries included
- 2 Years Manufacturer warranty. (Warranty support provided in USA)
- Push-button tail cap switch with momentary-on function; Side mode switch in the front, fast and convenient
3. Streamlight 88033 – ProTac LED Flashlight
This ProTac LED Flashlight is not only durable but easy to use as well. Its high quality material makes it a better choice amongst others in the market. 5.97 inch and a diameter of 0.90 inches, this AA battery operated flashlight can be carried anywhere. This classic design is generally difficult to find in other brands especially within the same price range. The C4 LED Technology makes it shock-absorbent giving it a lifetime of 50,000 hours. The detachable pocket clipper can be used as per your convenience.
- The product is easy to use and easy to handle and highly durable.
- This product is made of high quality material
- C4 LED Technology, Impervious To Shock With A 50,000 Hour Lifetime
- Multi-Function, Push-Button Tactical Tailswitch. One Handed Operation Of Momentary, Variable Intensity Or Strobe Mode
- Anti-Roll Facecap, Removable Pocket Clip
- Length: 5.97 In (15.16 Cm) Major Diameter: 0.90 In. (2.29 Cm) Barrel Diameter: 0.65 In. (165 Cm)
- IPX7 Rated Design; Waterproof To 1 Meter For 30 Minutes.
4. ThruNite Archer Series – LED Flashlight
This unique CREE XP-L V6 LED Flashlight is one of the most reasonable choices you could make. It is not only reasonable but also convenient, since it operates on AA batteries. These batteries offer you a powerful performance. This flashlight has multipurpose applications, for instance, law enforcement, camping, self-defense, medical help and much more. The body is made up of aerospace aluminum with a military quality that gives it a classic and stylish look.
- Power Souce – Economical power source; Readily accessible; Powerful even on AA batteries
- Versatile Applications – EDC, law enforcement, security, emergency, medical services, camping, duty light and self-defense.
- High Quality – Constructed from aerospace grade aluminum body with military grade Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- ThruNite provides you with a 30-day free replacement guarantee and lifetime limited warranty
5. Sunwayman D40A Cree XM-L2 LED compact AA Flashlight
With an output of 980 lumens, this XM-L2 version tactical flashlight is a must-buy thing. One of the primary benefits of this flashlight is that it runs on AA batteries that are commonly and readily available anywhere. It comes with AA extenders and a holster along with advanced high-tech magnetic control too. We can say over here that getting all these options and characteristics in such a reasonable price is nearly impossible. Getting the best AA flashlight within a limited budget is outstanding.
- 980 Lumens Turbo Mode utilizing CREE XM-L2 LED
- Dual-button Side Switch System, slightly depress output ranging 30-980 lumens, Police Strobe, Aviation Signal, SOS, Strobe, Moon Mode
- Uses 4xAA (alkaline, NI-MH, nickel-cadmium) batteries;
- Comes with four EdisonBright AA batteries
Final Thoughts on the Best AA Flashlight
To conclude we would like to recommend Streamlight 88033 – Protac Led Flashlight as the best AA flashlight. The reason being is its high lumen output and its ability to run on AA batteries. Besides, its shock resistant nature makes it strong enough to be used in rough situations. Now, whether you are going on camping or hunting, this flashlight will help you to survive in different situations.
In addition, we would like to highlight that all AA batteries are workable because of the accessibility and portability. These batteries offer a powerful performance and can even be used with flashlights with advance and modern features. You should remember that making a right choice while selecting a flashlight can prevent you from trouble. The above mentioned product reviews will help you to make the right decision.