Best Pistol Light can be a necessity to get the efficient use out of your weapon during the night time or in the places which have an absence of light, and that’s a fact regardless of what you do. That safety issue can be of paramount importance, so you really need both those lights. This review will help you to find the Best Pistol Light available on the market.
Top 5 Best Pistol Light Recommendation
- Streamlight TLR-1 High Lumen Rail Mounted Tactical Light
- SureFire X400 Ultra Series LED WeaponLights
- InForce APL Pistol Mounted Light
- Streamlight 69270 TLR-6 Tactical Pistol Light
- Aimkon HiLight P10S 400 Lumen Pistol LED Strobe Flashlight
What is Best Pistol Light?
If you are a law enforcement officer or you have private ownership of handguns you will clearly see that this is not a substitute for a common hand-held flashlight. The use of it is not complicated. You simply mount this product to a handgun so it can be more precisely pointed on one important target in an effective manner.
You can handle a flashlight to find your target. But, a pistol light will provide you with a better possibility of keeping the target in sight, in the places where you can’t use the eyesight. The light also sometimes works as a deterrent. That could be enough to stop the target in its tracks if a target sees it and that if it learns that you are in your line of.
Best Pistol Light Features
Offset flashlight mount: Designed to hold a firm grip over the flashlight off to one side, and not to be fixed directly below the barrel. This type of the mount will make easier for you to place your thumb exactly on the on/off button. This also leaves you with a lot of space underneath the barrel.
Quick release pistol light: The best option for most users that are keen in taking their lights on and off very often. There is a good opportunity of making your needs satisfied with this type. With this type of quick release mechanism, it is not required for the light to be on during all the time. A fine option for concealing your identity under the darkness.
A tactical light laser combo: Specifically designed for kinds of people that need both a laser jet and a flashlight on the gun. This can be used for bright illumination. For the aiming purposes while the lesser type is also used. These two tactical options work together often harmoniously.
Pistol pressure light switch: The thing you need is to replace the tail cap with the pressure switch and because of that you have all the features and great freedom to move the on/off switch any time when you feel is comfortable for you. The lesser option will make sure that you will not miss.
How to use Pistol Light?
The Weaver Rail or the Picatinny are main two types of rails that are always used on handguns. Versatility must be the main characteristic of the Best Pistol Light because it needs to be mounted on either type of those two systems. In case that you have a gun that does not have an already built-in rail, there are also trigger rails that you can add on as aftermarket. And that will surely outfit your gun with a fine rail system.
Top 5 Best Pistol Light on The Market:
1. Streamlight TLR-1 High Lumen Rail Mounted Tactical Light
This light is very bright, and because of that alone this one the first place on the list. You just double tap the switch on the left side to put it into strobe mode, and you will be able to drop down the hold-on switch on the right to keep it functioning. With just a little practice there are no problems here. From a very far distance, the product is a total spotlight, the beam doesn’t die away at all. It does not fade either. With new and fine batteries the beam is the real thing.
- C4 LED delivers 12,000-candela peak beam intensity; 800 lumens
- Securely fits a broad range of weapons
- One handed snap-on and tighten interface keeps hands away from muzzle when attaching/detaching
- 6000 series machined aircraft aluminum with anodized finish with high temperature, shock mounted glass lens
- TIR optic produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Slight trickiness of the controls, when using the strobe mode
2. SureFire X400 Ultra Series LED WeaponLights
This laser/light it the one of best you can own. It is very durable and stays almost always secure. Nothing comes to close to ruggedness and reliability of this brand. Also, there is an easy removal and install. The viridian green laser might be a little bit easier to see in the daylight but RMR on the pistol solves the problem. The 500 lumens is almost blinding and the laser is worth the money.
- Virtually indestructible 500-lumen LED regulated to maximize output and runtime
- Precision TIR lens creates a smooth, tight beam with enough surround light for peripheral illumination
- High-visibility 5 mW GREEN laser sight
- Integral aluminum T-slot mounting system offers rock-solid attachment to railed handguns and long guns equipped with MIL-STD 1913 rails
- Construction: High-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec anodizing; impact-resistant polymer; coated tempered window
3. InForce APL Pistol Mounted Light
The InForce APL is a high-quality brand in almost many ways. This is clearly the best WML for use on a sidearm. It’s more compact than many other products. This is nice and lightweight product since the dust cover & rail section on polymer guns is somewhat short compared to some older gun designs. Unlike some other lights, it’s easy to reach the switch without changing the grip on the sidearm.
- It is easy to reach the switch
- Product weight: 6 Oz
- On/off switch operation with either hand
- Constant and momentary white led: 200 Lumens @ 1, 5 Hours
- The APL isn’t as bright as some the newest uber-lights
4. Streamlight 69270 TLR-6 Tactical Pistol Light
The light is bright enough to light up a dark room. That has enough throw to clearly identify a threat at 25 or more yards. Installation is easy – maybe just 5 minutes and only requires inserting three screws. The Streamlight brand product is really a high-quality one.
This little light works great. It brings a fine level of performance even to the compact handguns that never existed before. This small light is not as strong as a TLR-1 or an X300, but it’s also not something that you will use the pistol whip someone, but overall it is a fine thing. This is not a go-to-war light, nor is it for a go-to-war gun.
- Ambidextrous switching (push-button on both sides) to access three modes: Laser only, Laser/LED combo, LED illumination only
- C4 LED illuminator and a 640-660nm red laser
- Custom fit for Glock 42
- 100 lumens; 2,000 candelas; 89m beam distance
- Light/Laser Module designed for forward and backward compatibility
- Red laser is not suitable for some users
5. Aimkon HiLight P10S 400 Lumen Pistol LED Strobe Flashlight
Sometimes the light was turned on and in other times not, but it was mounted well, regardless of that. It is solidly built light for the money. It mounts very easily and holds pretty secure. It can’t be budged even after 1000 rounds. As far as the quick release that’s really debatable. And, so far this one has held up almost perfectly. It is a very fine bright light with a strong design. Very pleased with this light, and it deserves the last place on this list.
- CREE XM-L2 LED with 400-lumen output powered by a CR123 battery
- Steady on/Strobe modes with runtime of 55 minutes
- Sliding on/off switch (no pressure switch)
- Integrated quick detachable weaver mount
- Length: 3″, Weight: 2.8 oz. with 1x CR123 battery (included)
- Screws for the switch cover can be stripped out
Best Pistol Light Conclusion
Who makes the best pistol light? The winner is the Streamlight TLR-1 High Lumen Rail Mounted Tactical Light but the SureFire brand got very close to beat this high-quality pistol light. That is simply because the Streamlight brand has the best brightness of the light and also a great durability, simple as that. Also, the most important thing you need to know is that you should never carry a light on your pistol as your normal light, and I hope that you will be satisfied with this review.
Beside that, at my blog, we also have many articles to share you all things need to know about Everyday Usage flashlight, and the next topic is Best EDC Flashlight.