You have just reached the right best 26650 flashlight review 2017 if you’re looking to get your hands on the best flashlights in this category. There are many of these kinds around, promising the same features and functions. However, not all 26650 flashlights are created equal, so we’ve scoured the web and looked for the best products to help you select the right one today.
Top 5 Best 18650 Flashlight Recommendation:
- Klarus G20 CREE Rechargeable Flashlight
- Fenix FD40 1000 Lumen CREE LED Flashlight
- Olight R50 Cree XLamp XHP50 Best Tactical Flashlight
- Anker Bolder LC130 1300 Lumens LED Flashlight
- BYBLIGHT 800 Lumens Tactical Flashlight
Why Choose the Best 26650 Flashlights
Ordinary flashlights are cheap. They don’t work and last long as most of us expect them to be. That is why it is very easy to feel stressed and disappointed not to get what we’ve paid for and surely using a regular flashlight for tactical operations, search and rescue, illumination, camping and outdoor excursions just lead to desperation. So if you’re one looking to get the most of what you’ve spent for, you should be getting a powerful flashlight – and that exactly is what the best 26650 flashlight is all about, as many outdoor enthusiasts have already proven. These high-powered 26650-operated flashlights are top performing on demand.
Top Rated Best 26650 Flashlight :
1. Klarus G20 CREE Rechargeable Flashlight
- Very convenient dual switch design – a tail switch and a side switch; the tail switch lets you access the one-touch low mode.
- Extremely fast recharging with its up to 2000 mA charging current and built-in micro USB charging port when used with the 2A adapter cord from the brand.
- Maximum output of up to 3000 lumens and a max runtime of up to 150 hours.
- Protection from overheating with ITS temperature control system – guaranteeing safe operation and improved lifespan of the device.
- Battery capacity indicator for signaling remaining power level.
This indestructible, supreme brightness flashlight is the bundle product for all flashlight users out there. The CREE Next Generation model is the latest offering from Klarus, which is regarded as one of the finest flashlight makers in the world. It is a 3000-lumen rechargeable flashlight, which features dual switch for convenient operation and a mini search light for specific occasion use. This model is ready to use out the box with the 26650 lithium ion battery and USB light and car charger that comes with every purchase.
The Klarus XT11GT is the most affordable programmable tactical flashlight in its category. It is also backed by the Klarus Warranty with a USA service center!
2. Fenix FD40 1000 Lumen CREE LED Flashlight
- Offers up to 300m beam distance with 1000 lumen output using one piece of 18650 or 26650 Li-Ion battery.
- Can be adjusted for up to six different output modes plus a strobe function for every lighting requirement – including for photography and camping.
- Lockout function for its side switch, guaranteeing accidental activation and preventing waste of energy.
- Allows tripod mounting and ultra compact for extreme portability.
- Overheat protection and high capacity for its 4800mAh capacity.
This 26650 flashlight may be what to consider for its top illumination and brightness of up to 1000lms. Every purchase includes a battery carry case and an ARE-X1 charger for excellent convenience and easy charging. It offers a light, letting you adjust the LED’s brightness according to your needs. For added convenience, you can just twist its light head for long distance spotlighting or floodlight for close-up illumination. The bundle comes with the lumen flashlight, an ARB-L4-4800 26650 battery; a charger and a battery carry case.
3. Olight R50 Cree XLamp XHP50 Best Tactical Flashlight
- Strobe function and four power settings.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum material for its body, offering supreme durability.
- Excellent portability, hand-sized for easy carrying wherever you are.
- Package includes a micro USB and 26650, 4500mAh lithium-ion battery.
- Power indicator for easy monitoring –red light glowing when low on battery power.
This model is made with the Cree XLamp XHP50, which is one of the most suitable for tactical purposes, law enforcement, hunting and other outdoor activities. It is one of the brightest flashlights in the 26650 battery operated models around with its 2500lms rating for its LED lights. The Seeker also comes with a multi function switch for easy control and adjustment. The best part is its runtime can be up to 50 hours.
4. Anker Bolder LC130 1300 Lumens LED Flashlight
- Supreme brightness of 1300 true lumens light output coming from its three CREE LEDs.
- Runtime of up to six hours with its rechargeable 5000mAh 26650 battery.
- LED lifespan of up to 50,000 hours.
- Water resistance with its IP67-rated made, withstanding water submersion for up to 30 minutes (1m deep).
- Comes with five settings – high, medium, low, strobe and SOS functions.
This is a water-resistant and rechargeable LED flashlight that gives out up to 1300 lumens for every purpose! The 3-CREE LEDs can provide you with supreme illumination and brightness for up to 250 meters or 820 feet, perfect for outdoor adventures and military operations. The model is extremely adjustable with its five light modes and it can be used for emergencies and security as well. Every purchase comes with rechargeable battery, wrist strap, micro USB cable, 18-month warranty, and a welcome guide.
5. BYBLIGHT 800 Lumens Tactical Flashlightt
- Multi-mode functions: low, medium, high and SOS with one button adjustable focus on distant objects.
- Portable and ultra bright.
- Tactical operations.
- 800lms brightness and illumination.
This is an easy-to-zoom flashlight powered by its 800lms LED lights, perfect to disorient intruders or attackers and outdoor activities. It is also durable for its hard-anodized aluminum body, so you don’t have to worry about dropping it. The unit is also compact and portable, easy to carry in the pocket and ideal for daily use. It is an IP65-rated product so it is waterproof so that you can use it even in wet surroundings and it offers a multi-mode – low, medium, high and SOS signaling.
What Is the Best 26650 Flashlight?
There is no definite answer to this question. It all depends on the kind of feature and performance you’re looking for and the best way to start searching for that kind of 26650 flashlights is using our list, which features top rated products in the category. These brands have long been known to provide supreme illumination, brightness and tactical functions for every adventure-seeking individual for wants to get the most out of his investment.
Description: 26650 Flashlights
It is a top-performing flashlight that uses the latest technology, running through 26650 lithium ion batteries, which are the best batteries so far when it comes to powering our gadgets. They’re supreme and long lasting – thanks to improved chemistry and years of research and testing on this type of battery. This kind of flashlight works for all purposes and lasts longer than their counterparts do.
There you have our best 26650 flashlight review 2017 if you’re looking for a reliable, durable and functional 26650 flashlight that you can use for military and tactical operations as well as outdoor adventures, spotlight and zooming-in functions. Choose from this list and get your hands on the best 26650 unit today!
Beside that, at my blog, we also have many articles to share you all things need to know about 26650 batterty, and the next topic is Best 26650 Battery.