When you are looking for the Best 18650 Flashlight, you have to keep in mind there are some very unique qualities that these flashlight should have. Rather than buying the cheapest available flashlight around you are going to want to look for a flashlight that is going to work when you need it to, not just when it wants too. Like all other flashlight, the last thing you want to do is buy a flashlight that doesn’t work, which happens all too often when you shop by price alone.
Something else that you need to look at when choosing the best 18650 flashlights is if it’s durable or not. No matter how careful you are, chances are you are going to drop your flashlight a time or two. So, in order for a flashlight to be considered one of the best in its class, it cannot shatter or break apart just because you drop it.
Top 5 Best 18650 Flashlight Recommendation:
- SOLARAY PRO ZX-1 Professional Series Flashlight
- Fenix PD35 TAC 1000 Lumen CREE XP-L LED Tactical Flashlight
- Outlite A100 High Powered Handheld Flashlight
- ThruNite TN12 XP-L Edition 1110 Lumen LED EDC Flashlight
- Olight S10R II Baton Rechargeable Flashlight
The truth is that single 18650 battery gives energy like 3 normal batteries. Because,durable flashlight are made from strong materials, such as titanium or aircraft grade aluminum. They have seals that entirely close off the inside of the flashlight to protect it. So, please read on full 18650 Flashlight review.
Why Choose 18650 Batteries for Flashlight?
With all of the different types of batteries out there for flashlight, you might be wondering why you should choose the 18650 over something else like the CR123A. One of the best reasons we can think of is that the 18650 battery is a Li-Ion rechargeable battery rather than a single use, primary battery and with the right connection, you can easily charge them while you are on the go.
Not only that, but a single 18650 battery is as powerful as 3 to 4 AA battery because of the higher voltage. The 3.7 volts put out by the 18650 provides you with about three times the amount of watt –hours for the same capacity. If you opt for a high-capacity 18650, it can be almost 4 times as powerful as standard AA batteries.
Another reason to opt for the 18650 batteries is because it is the same length as 2 x CR123A batteries, which makes them easy to interchange. 18650 batteries have a great size to capacity ratio, and they have a high discharge and high capacity rate making them superior to similar sized batteries.
Top 3 Best 18650 Flashlight :
3. Fenix PD35 TAC 1000 Lumen CREE XP-L LED Tactical Flashlight
- 1000 Lumen max utilizing Cree XP-L (V5) LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Uses one 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery or two 3V CR123A Lithium batteries
- Tactical tail switch with momentary-on function
- 137mm (5.4 in.) Length x 25.4mm (1.0 in.) Diameter, 89-gram weight (3.1 oz.) excluding battery
Similar to the TN12 the Fenix PD35 TAC 1000 Lumen Flashlight is made with hard anodized aircraft-grade aluminum and comes with a waterproof rating of IPX-8. It also has two switches – one for tactical mode and one for normal operation.
Their lights have more features and better build quality than most other lights from competitive companies (like SureFire) and are lower priced. Fenix lights do not disappoint. This Fenix PD35 has 5 brightness levels and a strobe setting. Levels 4 and 5 are so bright and really throw the light a long, long distance. This is, according to some, the best police flashlight.
2. SOLARAY PRO ZX-1 Professional Series Flashlight
- SOLARAY 18650 3.7v 2400mAh Premium Energy Efficient High-Output, Long Run-Time, Lithium-ion Battery
- Special Powerful Genuine Ultra Bright XM-L T6 Cree Super-Silicon Carbide Single Die LED Chip
- Tactical Security Design with Disrupter Strobe and Strong Front Mounted Self-Defense Striking Bezel
- Deluxe (2 battery) Cordless Lithium-Ion Rapid Battery Charger, Adjustable Focus Zoom Lens
- (BONUS) 1 Extra Lithium-Ion Battery and (FREE) Our Popular 3 LED Solar Key Chain/Mini-Flashlight
The Solaray pro zx-1 flashlight is an ultra-bright LED flashlight. It comes with every function mode you’ll ever need. High, medium, and low beam selection. Bright tactical intruder strobe and SOS emergency signal mode. This high-quality, durable product is worth the price, and it rightfully deserves to be mentioned in this review.
1. Outlite A100 High Powered Handheld Flashlight
- High-Efficiency and Great Output LED Chip, Super Bright Tac Light – Rugged Aluminum Construction
- Power Source: 1 x 3.7V 18650 Battery（Included）or 3x AAA battery (Not Included)
- 5 switch modes: high / medium / low / strobe / SOS
- Capable of standing up securely on a flat surface
- 1 free keychain-super mini LED flashlight, please remove isolation membrane first before use
It is easy to operate on this one. The battery is rechargeable, and adjustable Focus Tac Light. There is also a torch for hiking here which is resistant to water and bad weather conditions. Overall, this product has a very fine crafted aluminum finish and that gives the impression of compact design, feels nice to the touch. Outlite A100 is probably the best hunting flashlight, and also the best compact flashlight on the market.
What is the Best 18650 Battery for Flashlight
We mentioned above some key points for the 18650 batteries for your flashlight so let now expand a bit on this. The Li-Ion batteries are rechargeable and with the right setup, you can easily recharge them on the go. Now without knowing your circumstances we can’t comment on whether this is a requirement but better safe than sorry is the best approach.
You may be just out on a planned camping trip and have everything you need to hand – or – you may be hiding out due to some sort of disaster where you have nothing with you only your survival pack. There are also other major why these batteries are the best choice for the flashlight.
18650 Li-ion Rechargeable Battery (1x)
The 18650 battery is, without argument, one of the most popular Li-ion rechargeable forms out there, that’s no surprise. This kind of battery also removes the risk of multi-cell battery setups. We recommend the use of quality name-brand cells only, with built-in protection circuits. Nominally 3.7V (4.2V fully charged), in the standard ICR chemistry format, the 18650 typically has much higher charge density than multiple smaller cells (like 2×16340, or RCR).
Final Thoughts on Best 18650 Flashlight:
As you can see there are several Top 18650 Flashlight on the market, and there are many other models to choose from depending on your needs. With so many different flashlight to choose from, how do you know for sure that you are picking the right one? With the 18650, the biggest deciding factors are going to be how reliable it is and what features you need.
Regardless of what 18650 flashlight you end up purchasing, we just want to thank you for taking the time to read out “Best 18650 Flashlight” article, while you are here take a look at all of our best flashlight articles. If you are new to the flashlight world and have any questions in regards to the vocabulary used in this article, please feel free to refer to our tactical flashlight buyer’s guide for some great definitions. We hope that you liked this 18650 flashlight reviews.
Beside that, at my blog, we also have many articles to share you all things need to know about flashlight, and the next topic is Best UV Flashlight.